Allow your members to upload information about sales that they have made or facilitated. Sales are uploaded via the member account in your micro-site. These then wait for your approval via the backoffice, and once approved points are automatically allocated according to sale value and/or sku_code settings.
Sales data includes the date of the transaction, the reference/sales number, the value, any notes that may be applicable to the sale and a facility to upload a scan/copy of the sale document.
Once a sale is approved it will be posted directly into the Transactions module which uses the Transactional Promotions settings to determine how many points to award for a particular sale. Transactional Promotions can be set to award specific points for specific sku_codes, for this reason you can set a specific sku_code when approving a sale. You can also manually override the number of points to award for a specific sale when approving it.
To enable Sales Uploads and Approvals in Loyal2 follow these steps:
- Enable the Sales Upload feature in your micro-site:
- Members will then see links in their micro-site account to Upload Sales:
- Once the sale is uploaded the member will see it in their 'awaiting approval' queue and you will receive an email alert informing you that the sale has been logged.
- In your backoffice go to the 'Sales Approval' are of the Toolbox:
- Here you will be able to approve or decline sales. Each event will automatically email your member to inform them that a sale has been declined or approved: