Pricing & Features
At Loyal2 we aim to provide the world's best small-business loyalty and integrated marketing platform.
We believe that this should be free for small programs of 500 members or less.
Free for ever, never to change.
We enjoy free software, and would like our customers to get the same benefit from us.
However, there are some features which cost us, and we recoup these costs by charging 'credits' to use them on a pay-as-you-go basis.
The free stuff
If you intend to run a relatively small loyalty/membership program (up to 500 members) you'll find that most of our features are free to use.
The main features you won't have access to will be pay-as-you-go communication features, multi-branch/multi-user features and advanced branding and member interaction features.
Other than that you'll have full access to everything else for the life of your progam.
Topping up your account for pay-as-you-go services
If you need to use any of our pay-as-you-go services you can easily buy credits online and top up your account as you need to.
All our pricing is in USD.
Summary of Fees & pricing:
- First 500 members are free
- 500-2000 members are covered by a monthly subscription of $29/$49 per month
- 2001-4000 members cost an additional 5c each per month
- 4001-6000 members cost an additional 4c each per month
- 6001-8000 members cost an additional 3c each per month
- 8001-20000 members cost an additional 2c each per month
- 20001+ members please enquire about large-program discounts
Pay-As-You-Go Credits for Emails and Mobile Messages:
- These credits operate in addition to the Membership Fees (above)
- They are optional
- They cover the outgoing message costs for emails and mobile messages
- You can enable/disable various auto-responder messages in the system to control when messages should be sent
- A program can operate perfectly without any outgoing messages, but they provide a handy feature to push important information to your members
- If no credit is loaded on an account then outgoing messages are stopped until there is credit
- Outgoing emails cost 2c/credits each
- Outgoing mobile messages typically cost around 2c/credits each depending on the country
- Silver or Gold subscribers can use their own Sendgrid or Mandrill account to send outgoing emails.